Owner: Matthew Dunn
P.O. Box 313, Decatur, TX 76234
122 County Road 2391, Alvord, TX 76225
Hours of Service
- Contact us for an Estimate for your next project or Electrical Need!
We can provided references upon request.
Contact us for any of the following:
- Lower your energy costs
- Upgrade to LED lighting
- Update your outdated equipment
- Maintain your existing equipment
- Stream line your existing facility
- Update your existing electrical system so that you can comply for that next Osha visit
- Provider of your emergency back-up generator needs
- Upgrade your service
- Troubleshoot and repair motors, motor controls and VFD’s
- Custom design and installation of security and tree lighting at your home and business
- Install new and repair existing parking lot lighting and upgrade to LED which will save energy
- Provide voltage, amps, kw, meter recording. This is effective when you are having electrical issues, many times the electrical companies try to place the blame on you. We can help you determine if indeed the problem is yours or the power companies. It is important to maintain an equal phase amperage balance on all of your electrical equipment. This provides a healthier operating system. I can print or email this recording of up to 30 days directly to you for your analysis.
- Allow us to wire your next metal building project
- We look forward to hearing from you.