Controls & Automation
Dunn’s Electrical Construction’s Controls & Automation experts are capable of control panel;
Our staff – with over 20 years of experience – consists of panel builders and support personnel providing a complete solution for plant automation…
For over 20 years, DEC’s electrical & panel fabrication experts have been constructing, maintaining equipment and meeting our customers needs in fabrication.
Our electrical department specializes in the design and fabrication of UL electrical control panels and control stations.
Our field electricians are fully licensed and insured. We specialize in industrial wiring and instrumentation installation and we meet all safety and GMP housekeeping requirements.
Our capabilities include:
- Junction Box Assemblies
- Industrial Control Panels
- PLC Systems & DCS Systems
- Single & Multi-Loop Control System Panels
- Custom Fabrication
- Power Distribution
- Maintenance Services
The project manager is the central contact for all project management needs and experienced at managing complex development projects. DEC provides a highly qualified and dedicated project manager to each client. In addition to helping client’s scope on project needs the project manger…
- Schedule Development
- Build Communication Strategies
- Project Team Selection
- Tracking Project Progress
- Budget Maintenance
- Status Reporting
DEC repairs, modifies, and troubleshoots state-of-the-art production automation and motion control equipment needed to increase productivity for our customers that operate in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Our diverse background base and years of experience at DEC has been achieved by providing process automation electrical maintenance to several high profile customers in the food service and beverage industry.
Our Capabilities include:
- Design Solutions
- Plant Maintenance
- Repair & Upgrading
- Streamline of Control Systems
- Process Control Continuity Solutions
- Automation Linking Solutions
- Total Systems Connection
- Data Collection & Reporting
- Interfaces to YOUR System
- Transferring systems design principles into a workable reality
- Supplier/partner liaison, as an increasing amount of are managed by partner organizations, the electrical design team must ensure that all projects are carried out efficiently, synchronized and to the agreed specifications.
Electrical Contract Maintenance
DEC has worked to become a leader in providing cost-effective electrical contract maintenance services to our Commercial and Industrial clients. Our experience with contract maintenance has given us the expertise to help reduce your annual cost without sacrificing safety or quality.Now is the time to institute an outside maintenance contract. Be proactive and avoid the shortage of skilled workers we will experience in the near future. If structured to your facility and your specific needs, Maintenance Contracts can be a huge benefit to your company.